Looking for more information? Our funeral home is here to help guide you through this difficult time. This section contains helpful information to provide you with the following resources: Legal Advice & Grief Resources.
The resources and services that we are often asked to provide include:
- Accommodations for visiting family members
- Assistance with insurance notification(s)
- Assistance with VA and Social Security forms
- Burial plot
- Clergy to read the funeral service
- Coffin or urn
- Death certificate
- Financial counseling
- Financial planning referrals
- Grief counseling and referrals
- Headstone or grave marker
- Legal referrals
- Organist or instrumentalist(s)
- Recording engineer
- Service bulletin
- Singer or vocal group
- Transportation for family members
- Transportation for the body
We have also been asked to fulfill unusual or unique requests which we are happy to accommodate.
The death of someone we care about can be indescribable. Words fail to describe how painful the grief we feel can be. We are proud to provide these guides in order to help begin the healing process.
After the passing of a loved one, it is a good idea to let a lawyer figure things out. Before getting in touch with a lawyer there are several important documents that you need to gather.
It is common to have questions about the funeral process. This section contains some commonly asked questions, to help make this process easier for you. If additional questions arise, please feel free to contact us directly at the funeral home.